Saturday, June 6, 2015

AIN'T NOTHIN' LIKE THE REAL THING, BABY

An American Favorite


During my travels, the Italian food was incredible and the French food fantastic, but nothing beats a good ole' American hamburger and fries from Marcy's in Walla Walla. Especially when it's a 'Crunch Burger' made with a custom-grind all beef patty from Walla Walla's Blue Valley Meats and served on a toasty bun by John's Wheatland Bakery along with bacon, sweet frizzled onion, Tillamook cheddar, bbq sauce, tomato, and lettuce. Mmmmm!


 For a slightly healthier version, substitute a side salad instead of the fries.


Add an icy cold vodka-cran from the Happy Hour menu, and I'm a happy camper.



3 comments:

  1. You can have that while I have pasta, OK?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although I don't care for burgers, I know what you mean about coming back to your "own" food. Marcy's looks like a good place! Glad you enjoyed your European tour. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The place looks like a proper restaurant, so I imagine the burger's good!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your feedback, so feel free to leave a comment.