Monday, September 11, 2017

LATE SUMMER HARVEST

Klicker's

Being a rural community, Walla Walla has a number of seasonal sources to buy local produce 
including the weekly Farmer's Markets and several farm stands along its county roads. 

But one of the oldest and multi-faceted locations is Klicker Berries and Antiques. 
It's my favorite place to shop because 
1. It's close to my home,
2. It's open seven days a week during the season, and
3. It's always a delight to photograph.



As the name implies, Klicker's is noted for its berries: 
strawberries in early summer and blueberries in mid-late summer.





2 comments:

  1. One of my favorite places to visit. You got some great shots. The Peaches is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your feedback, so feel free to leave a comment.