Thursday, December 28, 2017

IT'S STILL THE HOLIDAYS

Holly's Flower Boutique is one of only a few independent florists in the Walla Walla area, 
and I can always count on it to have eye-catching window displays any time of year. 
This holiday season is no exception.

Peeking in from the outside, the predominant color theme is more monochromatic and less traditional 
which I think looks fitting right though the New Year's celebrations.
Hence, I saved this for the last of my Holiday Windows posts.

Happy New Year!











2 comments:

  1. It is beautifully decorated! If you're not posting before year's end, a Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, William. And the same to you. I must commend you on your consistent comments not only on my posts, but on every other CDP poster. You are amazing and a hard act to follow!

      Delete

I enjoy reading your feedback, so feel free to leave a comment.