Tuesday, December 12, 2017

THRIFT STORE TREASURE

What's Inside?

True confession: I am a thrift store addict. 
I am always on the hunt for a bargain or a treasure that I can use 
in my flea-market yard and garden or in my home. 

So this metal box caught my attention for two reason: it's red, and it's a box. 
Red is my favorite color and I love containers that I can re-purpose 
to hold other things like plants or gee-jaws. 
But what's inside?

Roller skates! With pom-poms no less. 
And the red and white checked interior is a bonus. Oh, the stories they could tell. 
But what could I do with them? How could I convince myself 
that I could afford the $24.99 on a whim, especially at Christmas time?

I couldn't, and so I took pictures instead. 




4 comments:

  1. Somebody will snap that up sooner or later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have my skates, with pompoms made of rabbit fur with bells, in my attic. My case is also red and white. 😎

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! I never had roller skates like these; only the kind that go over your shoes. Not nearly as cool!

      Delete

I enjoy reading your feedback, so feel free to leave a comment.