Thursday, November 26, 2015

FIRST SNOW--Part 1

Walla Walla Wheatfield

I love it when it snows and then turns cold and sunny. Yesterday was one of those days. 
So I went to one of my favorite views just outside of town to capture the sun and the snow and the clouds.

Same view in B&W. Lately I've been playing with post-processing editing and B&W conversions. 
I still have a long way to go to feel comfortable, but I like the feeling of cold, vast emptiness.

Last April I took a picture from almost the same spot to include in my newly minted WWDP blog, but looking back, I guess I never posted it. 
With the Blue Mountains to the east, clouds often build up along the edge no matter the season.

2 comments:

  1. That snow is such a lovely sight... and what a contrast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw the first shot on Facebook I thought it was the beach Susan :) Looks amazing, I'll swap you for .... the beach :)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your feedback, so feel free to leave a comment.