Thursday, February 28, 2019

CITY DAILY PHOTO-MARCH 1 THEME DAY: GREEN

This Photographer's Dilemma 

The first day of the month is always theme day for City Daily Photos bloggers. In anticipation of this month's them I envisioned taking photos of the young shoots of green that began popping up in my garden in early February. However, that all came to a screeching halt when the first of several dumps of snow hit southeast Washington state, which includes Walla Walla. 

While many people continue to grouse about the late arriving snow, I am openly giddy about each additional snowfall because I simply love snow; and it's just not winter in these parts without that frozen white stuff. But what is there that's green that's not hidden by snow?

My (snow-covered) green bottle tree!


Below are three variations on the theme, using different Prisma filters to create other interesting effects. Do you have a favorite?




To see more "Green" photos from other international CDP bloggers, follow this link: http://cdpbthemeday.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

I enjoy reading your feedback, so feel free to leave a comment.