Friday, November 1, 2019

CITY DAILY PHOTO, THEME DAY-NOVEMBER 1: BROWN

BROWN IS THE COLOR OF . . .

My first thought about the color brown is, "Ewwww. Not brown. I hate brown." 

But on second (and third and fourth thought) I realized that brown is the color of nature, which I love. Brown is the warm neutral which provides an earthy backdrop for all of the wild colors of the surrounding flowers, grasses, shrubs, trees and leaves. Case in point.


Autumn on the Whitman College campus never disappoints with the color brown acting as a perfect foil for a myriad of other colors.


For more BROWN photos by other CDP bloggers, click below: http://cdpbthemeday.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. These are beautiful warm pics that make one realize how lovely brown really is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. As I stated, I didn't think I was a fan of brown, but then realized how prevalent it is in nature and how really lovely it is.

      Delete

I enjoy reading your feedback, so feel free to leave a comment.