Saturday, January 23, 2016

WINDOW in 5 Variations

I have a "thing" about windows. When I travel to Europe, I take hundreds, perhaps even thousands of photos of windows--in houses, apartment buildings, shops, out buildings, wherever. But somehow, when I return home, there seem to be fewer interesting windows to photograph. So it has become my personal challenge to find windows that have that je ne sais quoi that calls out to me to take a picture. 

Here is a window that caught my eye as I wandered down a nondescript alley in Walla Walla. The first photo is the original, tuned for prime time viewing on this blog. The other four photos are variations, the result of my experimentation with post-processing apps that can turn a standard realistic photo into a more artistic version.







1 comment:

I enjoy reading your feedback, so feel free to leave a comment.