Sunday, December 10, 2017

HOLIDAY MARKET

This time of year there are many holiday fairs and markets throughout the area from Milton-Freewater, Oregon to Dayton, Washington which sell handmade craft, clothing, and food items. On Saturday, the Walla Walla Valley Farmers' Market hosted one such market. 

Admission is free, so come on in and take a look.



 It takes patience to glue each bead one-by-one.

 I bought two of these, and they really work!

 No, I don't know the legend, but apparently there is one.


 Very colorful and inexpensive. I'll take a dozen.

 An angel for your Christmas tree, perhaps?

  Can cozies for your soda or beer.

 Barbie clothes.

Among my favorites, whimsically hand-painted wood items.

1 comment:

I enjoy reading your feedback, so feel free to leave a comment.