Friday, June 1, 2018

JUNE 1, CDP THEME DAY--ME

Walk a Mile in My Shoes

They say someone who functions in many different roles wears many hats with each one appropriate for the occasion. Here is my version, limited only by how many shoes/boots I could carry and then fit in the frame. 
This is a mere representation of all the shoes and boots I own, as a girl can never have too many shoes.

The first day of the month is always "Theme Day" for City Daily Photo bloggers. Follow this link to see what other bloggers posted as "Me."   http://cdpbthemeday.blogspot.com/

From top to bottom, left to right: Fashion western booties, summer fashion flats, 
garden/foul weather Bogs boots, well-worn All Star tennies, cycling shoes, 
nearly new athletic shoes, Toms slippers, my latest summer Toms.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your feedback, so feel free to leave a comment.